SkinCeuticals Simply Clean Cleanser
Pore-refining gel cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes normal, combination, or oily skin.
Only 2 left in stock
SkinCeuticals Simply Clean Cleanser – Pore-refining gel cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes normal, combination, or oily skin.
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration, Aging
Simply Clean is a powerful makeup removing cleanser formulated with an amino acid surfactant system and a 6% concentration combining sulfonic acid (HEPES), glycerin, chamomile and aloe extracts, orange oil, and citric acid to gently exfoliate uneven or rough skin. This unique gel cleanser efficiently removes waterproof makeup and excess oil to leave skin feeling clean and primed for in-office treatments and at-home cosmeceutical use. Tested pre-procedure.
– Gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin.
– Removes waterproof face and eye long-wear makeup.
– Non-comedogenic formula ideal for daily use.
– Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free.
– Suitable for normal, oily, or combination skin.
– Ideal complement prior to in-office procedures such as chemical peels, intense pulsed light, non-ablative laser, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and injectables.
Twice daily, gently massage one pump of this soap free cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, apply before a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, apply before a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
855234 16 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE • COCO-BETAINE • GLYCERIN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM CHLORIDE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PHENOXYETHANOL • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL • LIMONENE • ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT • CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT / MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT • CITRIC ACID (F.I.L. D205061/1).